In celebration of the 50th Anniversary, George Harrison's, All Things Must Pass, is being celebrated with a suite of new releases, highlighted by the limited Uber Deluxe Edition, which presents a stunning new mix of the classic album by Grammy Award-winning mixer/engineer Paul Hicks, overseen by executive producer Dhani Harrison, which includes the album on 8LP and 5CD/Blu-ray housed in an artisan designed wooden crate, accompanied by two elegantly designed books paying homage to Harrison's love for gardening and nature.
The edition contains:
- Wooden Crate (approx. 12.4" x 12.4" x 17.5").
- Elaborate and expanded 96 page version of the scrapbook, curated by Olivia Harrison, with unseen imagery and memorabilia from the era: handwritten lyrics, diary entries, studio notes, tape box images, a comprehensive track-by-track and more.
- A second 44-page book chronicling the making of All Things Must Pass through extensive archival interviews with notes.
- Wooden bookmark made from a felled Oak tree (Quercus Robur) in George's Friar Park.
- 1/6 scale replica figurines of Harrison and the gnomes featured on the iconic album cover.
- Limited edition illustration by musician and artist Klaus Voorman.
- A copy of Paramahansa Yogananda's "Light from the Great Ones".
- Rudraksha beads contained in individual custom-made boxes.
- Replica of the original album poster.
- Set features 70 tracks, including 47 demo recordings, session outtakes and studio jams, of which 42 are previously unreleased.
- Blu-ray disc includes hi-res stereo, 5.2 surround and Dolby Atmos mixes of the main album.